Melancolie Forum Index

Melancolie Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Fusion with Erinyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Melancolie Forum Index -> Cabal -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Shatan

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep - 16:44 (2009)    Post subject: Fusion with Erinyes Reply with quote

Hello.

As some of u guys already know i would want to ask u if u would like to fuse with us.
Erinyes is kinda inactive lately. We have 85 members and only about 20 of them is rly active.
Its rather hard to organize any dungeons due to lack of this so called activity. We want to save our precious guild.
So me and other leaders got an idea to fuse with some guild. And here is where u go Smile
We never had any problems with u guys, u always seemed friendly to us so why not to give it a try and try to ask u out.

Now the part that u might not like. We would want u guys to join Erinyes ( for me it doesnt matter tbh but other leaders want it this way ).
If u accept our proposal we will ofc give leader possitions to your leaders since we will be equal in that new born guild.

I hope i didnt forget about anything important and i also hope that u will like this idea.
Im looking forward to ur answer Smile

Regards Shatan :*

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep - 16:44 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Enamari
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep - 17:35 (2009)    Post subject: Fusion with Erinyes Reply with quote

I'm ok for fusion because i know a lot of players in your guild, i never had problem with you and i play sometimes with players of your guild.
But i don't want to change guild, we asked nothing to you. Inactive players is a problem in your guild not in Melancolie.

So I'm ok for fusion but only if you come in our guild ^^

And for name of fusion guild i let you with masq ^^

Masquarade
Admin

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep - 18:00 (2009)    Post subject: Fusion with Erinyes Reply with quote

i can't change name of my guild ^^"

Dadounette
Melancoliques

PostPosted: Sun 13 Sep - 18:01 (2009)    Post subject: Fusion with Erinyes Reply with quote

i'm agree with Ena

DON100
Admin

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep - 11:50 (2009)    Post subject: Fusion with Erinyes Reply with quote

+1 masq and clo

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:56 (2018)    Post subject: Fusion with Erinyes

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Melancolie Forum Index -> Cabal -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange