Melancolie Forum Index

Melancolie Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Siena the Queen: Coming Soon.

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Smiecxxx
Melancoliques

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug - 07:59 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

Welcome back to the Tester’s Blog.

If you have been reading the blogs in the past you will be well aware of what it means if I am updating my blog again. And yes, I am happy to tell you that our internal test server (ITS) is being updated with the next major patch for Cabal Online as I sit here typing this. So please prepare yourselves for:

Cabal Online: Siena the Queen

We are currently going through the patch notes we received from ESTsoft this afternoon, preparing our initial questions about the notes (yes, there are many points that need to be cleared up a bit) and setting up our test schedules. I can tell you that there appears to be a whole host of changes, new content, and some great additions to the cash shop. I think I will just wet your appetites a bit by posting the major points from the patch notes – expect much more detail and discussion as we proceed with the testing process 

Blended Runes
These are created from normal Essence Runes. They appear to be very powerful, but limited at the same time. 16 types, each with 3 different levels

The Guild Expansion
Guilds will now have levels, from 1 to 5, and the long-awaited and often-requested guild warehouse will be introduced with this patch as well.

Two new dungeons
Altar of Siena b2f, and the Panic Cave – Panic Cave will have three difficulty levels, from easy to what I can only call ‘painful’ after reading the notes. Expect more detail after testing.

Map Extras
A new functionality for the GPS map, as well as a new way of showing your items to people. Not 100% clear on how this works yet, so we will have to wait and see.

The Warp Stone
An item that can be bought from an NPC that will enable PREMIUM users from the losing nation to use the winning bonus warps.

Account binding items
A new way of dealing with high-value items, similar to systems from other MMO’s. This will likely prove a bit controversial, so expect a detailed blog entry dedicated to this.

There are of course loads of minor changes, dealing with lower level quests, the way that you use the ‘looking for a party’ function, changes to NPC item prices, minor changes the mission wars, and quite a lot more. I guess this blog will get pretty busy as I get the time to update it through the next couple of weeks. We will also release the developer’s notes for this update very soon, so keep checking in 

For now we are just waiting for the patching process to finish, and then hopefully I can start to give you some more detailed information soon. 

Viral

info from: http://forum.cabalonline.com/blog.php?b=22

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug - 07:59 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Spargue
Melancoliques

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug - 20:25 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

Thanks smiec

DON100
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug - 02:41 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

thanks smic Smile

damm never can write ur correct name smic ...damm again..sorry simic.. omg .. i must stop Smile

MSN
Patito
Melancoliques

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug - 04:20 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

DON100 wrote:

thanks smic Smile

damm never can write ur correct name smic ...damm again..sorry simic.. omg .. i must stop Smile

OMG 
hahaha

xD

DON100
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug - 13:08 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

yea damm sorry smic cant ...write opps again .. T  T

MSN
Masquarade
Admin

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug - 13:49 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

it's like spargue

but for me don call me masq, it's an honour!

Dadounette
Melancoliques

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug - 19:47 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

sprague...spagrue....sparadra....

Masquarade
Admin

PostPosted: Tue 1 Sep - 17:40 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

http://forum.cabalonline.com/blog.php?b=24&page=3#comments

DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON DON

DON100
Admin

PostPosted: Wed 2 Sep - 04:44 (2009)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon. Reply with quote

lol nice post masq :_)

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:12 (2018)    Post subject: Siena the Queen: Coming Soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melancolie Forum Index -> Cabal -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Xooit.com free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange